CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 576 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Dynamic Forces Edition “Virgin” cover has the DF sticker on the bag, thus picture in bag


Post 577 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 578 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 579 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 580 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 581 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 582 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
In honor of Halloween...



OO

mm
Post 583 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 584 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 585 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Signed twice by Beck


Post 586 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
people are breaking the chain more regularly
Post 587 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite - There's a few busted links, and I have to try very hard not to re-use books (messed up on that once or twice already). Plus I might be out of 9.8's (hopefully I will get a few in my July order when it returns). So here's another 7.5.



Post 588 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
people are breaking the chain more regularly


Sorry!

Marty
Post 589 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
I thought the link was it being a CBCS slab.



Post 590 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 591 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 592 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 593 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster one of my all-time favorite comic books
Post 594 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 595 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 596 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 597 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 598 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 599 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 600 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 601 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 602 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 603 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Some really terrific books...totally out of my league.

Marty
Post 604 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
The only yellow label graded copy 18/25:

Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30