CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 551 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 552 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 553 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 554 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 555 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 556 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I have the single highest graded copy of this book.


Post 557 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 558 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 559 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 560 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos



Drooling now...
Post 561 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
EDIT: Whoops, I thought I’d posted my other copy. It’s getting difficult to keep track of what I’ve already posted. Here’s a different book

Post 562 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Not the best scans...



OO

mm
Post 563 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 564 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
EDIT: Whoops, I thought I’d posted my other copy. It’s getting difficult to keep track of what I’ve already posted. Here’s a different book


Send me the books you've posted. I'll get them out of your way.
Post 565 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@VaComicsGuy I think it’s probably more convenient to deal with reposting than it would be to pack up all those books ;P
Post 566 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 567 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 568 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 569 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 570 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 571 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 572 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 573 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 574 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 575 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 576 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Dynamic Forces Edition “Virgin” cover has the DF sticker on the bag, thus picture in bag


Post 577 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 578 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 579 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 580 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30