CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte
Post 451 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite

Is it me or is the animated version of Harley so much cooler than the big screen version?
Post 452 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 453 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte True but to be fair compared to some other things in the current DC films, their portrayal of Harley isn’t THAT bad lol


Post 454 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
True. After seeing Leto joker on commercials. I refused to spend my money on anything related to him. He might be an awesome actor, but his "method" acting makes me seriously question Morbius movie.
Post 455 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Appparently DC still thinks it’s a brilliant idea since they’ve quadrupled down on Leto’s Joker since they’ve greenlit three movies fraturing the character: Suicide Squad 2, a Joker/Harley movie, and a Joker spin-off
Post 456 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I dont know how to respond to that. Less money leaving my wallet?
Post 457 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I think a facepalm meme would be appropriate

Post 458 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user



Facepalm is 100% more appropriate than what came to my mind eventually.....
Post 459 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 460 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 461 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Ha! I got my mailcall.
Post 462 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 463 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 464 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 465 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 466 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 467 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 468 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 469 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 470 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 471 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helric1



Love that book, saw one at Boston and did not have the $2000 the guy wanted.
Post 472 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 473 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
had to dig into my Sold books for this one

Post 474 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 475 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 476 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 477 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 478 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 479 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 480 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30