CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 426 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 427 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 428 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 429 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 430 • IP   flag post


Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 431 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 432 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 433 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite


Sketch covers, hmmm. I might have one of those
Post 434 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
I was thinking about starting up a Slabbed Sketch Cover UNO once this thread died out a little bit so save your sketch covers
Post 435 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 436 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 437 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Felicity Jones:

Post 438 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I’m actually surprised I only have the one Star Wars book slabbed. I have plenty signed but it’ll be a while until they make their way into a red label slab


Post 439 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
I’m actually surprised I only have the one Star Wars book slabbed. I have plenty signed but it’ll be a while until they make their way into a red label slab



That is a bad ass cover!
Post 440 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@PhantomEwan Thanks! It’s one of my favorite Punisher covers
Post 441 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 442 • IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user

Post 443 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 444 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
And yet another Star Wars:
Post 445 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 446 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanHicks
I was thinking about starting up a Slabbed Sketch Cover UNO once this thread died out a little bit so save your sketch covers

Lets wait on the sketch covers so we have something for the next thread. Maybe we should start that up soon?
Post 447 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 448 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 449 • IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user

Post 450 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte
Post 451 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite

Is it me or is the animated version of Harley so much cooler than the big screen version?
Post 452 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 453 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte True but to be fair compared to some other things in the current DC films, their portrayal of Harley isn’t THAT bad lol


Post 454 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
True. After seeing Leto joker on commercials. I refused to spend my money on anything related to him. He might be an awesome actor, but his "method" acting makes me seriously question Morbius movie.
Post 455 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30