CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 401 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 402 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 403 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 404 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 405 • IP   flag post


I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 406 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 407 • IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user

Post 408 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 409 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 410 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Everytime I see one of those star wars books, I think how realistic it looks with a picture of the action figure.
Post 411 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
It is much better in person than I expected it to be.
Post 412 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 413 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte


But have you seen the new variant?


Ok not really a variant, just thought it was cool.
Post 414 • IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user

Post 415 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte


But have you seen the new variant?


Ok not really a variant, just thought it was cool.


Very slick. Do you own it?
Post 416 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 417 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
I hope this goes on into next week, Im out of slabs but my order is in shipping so I'll have 6 more to play...
Post 418 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@JustABitEvil You forgot to call “Uno” ;P


Post 419 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustABitEvil
I hope this goes on into next week, Im out of slabs but my order is in shipping so I'll have 6 more to play...


I doubt this will end soon. Some folks seem to have an endless supply of nice books.
Post 420 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 421 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@JustABitEvil You forgot to call “Uno” ;P




It's been 30 years since I played this game IRL :p
Post 422 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte


But have you seen the new variant?


Ok not really a variant, just thought it was cool.


Very slick. Do you own it?

Unfortunately no 😢
Post 423 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@JustABitEvil

It's been awhile for me too. However, I find this much more entertaining. =)
Post 424 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Very slick. Do you own it?
Unfortunately no 😢

=(
Post 425 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 426 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 427 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 428 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 429 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 430 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30