CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 326 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 327 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 331 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
I've been waiting to get this one out there.
Post 332 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 333 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo
Post 334 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 335 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 336 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Another Ebas SDCC goodie...


Post 337 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 338 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Fresh out of the box!

Post 339 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Oh yeah, I'll raise you one Shatner, with 5 Kirks on it!


Post 340 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 341 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Fresh out of the box!


At least 3 people Im acquainted with got CBCS orders today... I got my CGC order back from Boston today, but I want my sigs from Big Apple!
Post 342 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 343 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 344 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 345 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 346 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 347 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 348 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 349 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 350 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 352 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 353 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 354 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30