CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 301 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 303 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Fresh off the scanner!

Post 304 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 • IP   flag post


Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 306 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 307 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 308 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 309 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 310 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 311 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustABitEvil


Love those bondage covers
Post 312 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user


Draw 4 wild card!
Post 313 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
@PhantomEwan this is my last slabbed bondage cover. 😭


Post 314 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, why is this your last?
Post 315 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, why is this your last?


Oh I have lots more, just no more in slabs.
Post 316 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 317 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 318 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 319 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 320 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 321 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 322 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan

A 9.9, yellow label, AND an Alan More sig? Bravo, good sit, bravo!
Post 323 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 324 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 325 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 326 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 327 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30