CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 277 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 278 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 280 • IP   flag post


I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 281 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 282 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 283 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 284 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 285 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 286 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 287 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
His brothers match the 9.4 as well





Post 288 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Not exactly a 9.4 but...
Post 289 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 290 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 291 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
I fell in love with this cover the first time I saw it, shortly after I started collecting:

Post 292 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 293 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 294 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 295 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 296 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 297 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 298 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 299 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 300 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 301 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 303 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Fresh off the scanner!

Post 304 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30