CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 252 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 253 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 254 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 255 • IP   flag post


Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

one of my favorites signed by Margaret Kerry the model Walt Disney used for Tinkerbell
Post 256 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 257 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 258 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 259 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 260 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user




Post 261 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@RyanHicks dang how are you able to acquire so many autographs that is awesome
Post 262 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLINE_209
@RyanHicks dang how are you able to acquire so many autographs that is awesome


There was a big SOA reunion at a convention (don't remember which con; it wasn't at PHXCC like the label says, that was a CBCS mistake). So they were all gotten at the same show. Only 2 big ones I missed were Kurt Sutter and Katey Sagal
Post 263 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@RyanHicks that is the coolest book I've ever seen
Post 264 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
@ONLINE_209 Thanks...I believe Josh Avery has one as well (9.6 I think and silver signatures) that was done at the same show...those 2 are the only ones I have ever seen with anywhere near the same amount of cast signatures
Post 265 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@RyanHicks wish I could have got as many as you did I've only been able to get Ryan Hurst autograph
Post 266 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@RyanHicks I’ve never seen the show but as a collector of signed comics, I am in awe!
Post 267 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 268 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Here is another big multi-signature book...this one the signatures were collected at alot of different shows over a long period of time...book started as a 9.6 and has slowly decreased with each submission unfortunately





Post 269 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 270 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 271 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 272 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 273 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 274 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 275 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 277 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 278 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 280 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30