CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@PhantomEwan I’m sorry you missed out on meeting Carrie Fisher. I met her at Celebration IV. I think i waited in line for like 6 hours (she might’ve gone to lunch in that time)
Post 226 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
@Dielinfinate so was it worth the six hour wait?
Post 227 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
I have this off getting the last signature added to it this weekend. John DeLancie, hoping it keeps that 9.8:
Post 228 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user



Not the best picture. Didn’t feel like taking it down and out of frame when I took it lol
Post 230 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
@Dielinfinate so was it worth the six hour wait?
I honestly don’t remember too much about the actual meeting. I might have been a bit distracted as it was the first major outing I had with my first girlfriend lol
Post 231 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 232 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 233 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 234 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 235 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 236 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@RyanHicks I choose to believe that is not a case of Stan signing carelessly but instead drawing a pupil on Spider-Man like he always intended him to have
Post 237 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite haha that is a positive outlook unfortunately, Stan has signed a lot of things for me with horrible placement so I'm pretty sure this was just par for the course lol. I honestly think Stan does it intentionally
Post 238 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Here is another horrible sig placement...how is this not intentional? lol (still fits criteria for UNO)


Post 239 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@RyanHicks Maybe Master Doll was supposed to be breaking the fourth wall and calling out Stan? But yeah, that one does seem intentional lol
Post 240 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Stan Lee intentionally placing his signature in a speech bubble, can I play?:

Post 241 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 242 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 243 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 244 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 245 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 246 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 247 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 248 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 249 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 250 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 252 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 253 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 254 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 255 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30