Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

How to reach customer service?7369

Collector Lundon44 private msg quote post Address this user
This thread seems a little silly but for 5 days straight days I've been trying to reach someone on the phone or by email at CBCS. I've sent 2 emails mid week with no reply. I tried calling a bunch of times mid week and only received their vmail recording so I had no choice but to leave a vmail message.

The last 3 days when I've tried calling my phone shows "line busy" then disconnects. I've tried calling almost a dozen times at different hours of the day.

All I'm trying to do is add cleaning/pressing service to a book they just received from me and I want to make sure I let them know before it goes to grading.

Anything else someone can suggest here on how to inform them? There has to be an easier way.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
You are already doing all that you can to get their attention.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@Lundon44

Try Facebook.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Short of getting on a plane and knocking on the front door. You’re doing all you can. Keep trying it’s almost like winning a football pool or a scratch off. I’m going into my third week of waiting for a simple response to a email I sent. I expected 3 or 4 day’s for a response. Yep. I’m getting worried. I thought after the exec came on the forum with a explanation and apology and herd all of our rants things might improve a touch. At least in customer service.
BIG LET DOWN. 🙉🙊🙈 🤦‍♂️
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
For once the incredible delays in turn around time might work to someones advantage!!! You likely have plenty of time to catch your books before they are moved along in processing
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
I called every hour on the hour during business hours for two days straight. I also employed...unconventional methods...to get customer service's attention. In the end, I finally got Jake Fleming (CBCS Customer Support Guru) on the phone. He was, as always, extremely polite & was able to resolve the couple of issues I had.

As of my conversation w/ him, he is/was the *ONLY* guy handling CBCS customer support (phone) right now. According to him, there is another guy (1) handling e-mail. I can't confirm the e-mail thing; every e-mail I've sent has disappeared into the electronic void, never to receive a reply.

I've tried to end-run CBCS by appealing directly to Beckett Customer Support. While extremely polite, with human beings who are reachable on the first phone call (!), the Beckett people were unable to help. According to them, the Beckett & CBCS Customer Service departments are going to be integrated at some point, but it hasn't happened yet. #Soon strikes again.

Good luck. I think the phone line is like winning the lotto at this point; but with persistence, patience, and a small bit of understanding that the multi-million dollar subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar multinational conglomerate only has a single person employed to perform Customer Service, you'll reach someone. #Soon.

Post 6 IP   flag post
600882 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?