Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

help and CAN"T BELIEVE CBCS DID THIS7359

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Great to hear you got your books back!!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I'd want the creator's name properly spelled, especially if it is ever going up for sale.
Have you contacted them about correcting it?
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user
didn't know if I could have it fixed, and I don't want to pay more because of it.
Post 53 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by donho
didn't know if I could have it fixed, and I don't want to pay more because of it.

If you intend on selling it, I would get it changed. Incorrect spelling suggests tampering. If you're not intending to sell then I'd leave it because it doesn't matter.
Post 54 IP   flag post
then just get in touch with cbcs and send it in to be corrected?
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:

I'd imagine a spelling error on a label would be fixed for free. I can't say for certain but I'd call customer service for sure.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

I'd imagine a spelling error on a label would be fixed for free. I can't say for certain but I'd call customer service for sure.

I would think so, too. In fact, I'd be shocked if they didn't fix it and cover the shipping for free.
Post 57 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, You just avoided disaster and got your books back.......... and NOW you have to turn right around and send them back to these guys because of typos?
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I was disappointed that CBCS charged me on shipping and to get a label fixed that they made a mistake on..
Post 59 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Quote:

I was disappointed that CBCS charged me on shipping and to get a label fixed that they made a mistake on..

Insult to injury....... Nice of them
Post 60 IP   flag post

some more of the books. nice to have these in my collection.
Post 61 IP   flag post

among the keys for me are Greg Capullos first work, Dave Dormans first published work, Scott Snyders first one and Glapions first one. and the superman is jerry siegal and dan jurgens. and Always a fan of Dawn Mctiegue and Jeremy Haun. Also the Great Hacksaw Jim Duggan HEEY OH. And one of the best Shock rockers of them all Alice Cooper I REALLY geeked out when I met him. hey, hey hey hey Hey Stupid what ya gonna do. Hope you liked the pics and the what I think are fantastic books. thank you for indulging me in showing these and looking.
will list the rest tomorrow.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@donho
Congrats. Some nice books.
Post 63 IP   flag post

and some of the rest of the books. very cool ones, especially what I think is one of the best Wonder Woman covers ever.
Post 64 IP   flag post
598060 64 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?