Capital city comicon next saturday7310

Collector Pacoma7623 private msg quote post Address this user
East lansing,anyone going.ryan stegman from new venom books gonna be there
Post 1 IP   flag post
At the breslin center on msu campus
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I AM HOPING TO MAKE IT OUT. I had Ryan Stegman sign a couple of copies of Superior Spiderman a few years back. He has turned into a really good artist.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Really has!if u go,ill see u there then guy.a friend and i are gonna have a few tables at the show.lucked up at this show 2 years ago.his wife put a bunch of his original in a box and had them for cheap cheap.he got up to go around his table to make sure we were telling him the right prices.im talking $5,$10.most expensive piece was $40 for the pencils on a gaurdians/deadpool variant cover.full sheet.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacoma7623
Really has!if u go,ill see u there then guy.a friend and i are gonna have a few tables at the show.lucked up at this show 2 years ago.his wife put a bunch of his original in a box and had them for cheap cheap.he got up to go around his table to make sure we were telling him the right prices.im talking $5,$10.most expensive piece was $40 for the pencils on a gaurdians/deadpool variant cover.full sheet.
Wow. That is crazy. Are you and your friend selling comic books or other stuff?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hopefully you bought a lot of cool pieces that day.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Comic books and pops mainly.few other comic related thing.buck box on up to signed/graded slabs.new variants back to silver age.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Puhcky comics always bring the good goods! Lol
Post 8 IP   flag post
Pronounced like hockey puck.lol.we were setting up at a con a few years back and had to have like "official name,site...",so we went to register pucky comics--TAKEN! Wearing gordie howe jerseies were gonna be our theme so....pucky comics morphed into puhcky comics.side note,1 of the gordie howe whalers jersies we ordered came in as a plain grey t-shirt that said gordie f**king howe.except it said the whole thing,no bleeps.lol
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacoma7623
Pronounced like hockey puck.lol.we were setting up at a con a few years back and had to have like "official name,site...",so we went to register pucky comics--TAKEN! Wearing gordie howe jerseies were gonna be our theme so....pucky comics morphed into puhcky comics.side note,1 of the gordie howe whalers jersies we ordered came in as a plain grey t-shirt that said gordie f**king howe.except it said the whole thing,no bleeps.lol
Sweet. If I make it out there, I will stop by your Puhcky comic tables.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Cool guy,hope to see you there!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Me too.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Does anyone know if CBCS or CGC will be there to collect submissions?
Post 13 IP   flag post
Looks like I am going tomorrow. I am going to load up some Ryan Stegman books to get signed. Who else is attending? I will pay Puhcky comics a visit too.
Post 14 IP   flag post
601289 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?