Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Customer Sevice ? Payment Method Changed?7294

Collector ComicFan private msg quote post Address this user
Attention Customer Service Rep(s) and anyone who might have had this problem:

I submitted my books at a recent con and I have no complaints on anything with the exception that I get zero replies from customer service via phone or email.

I know you guys are backed up and I expected some delays but my invoice was *Changed* from Credit Card (which is what I want billed) to Personal Check?

My books moved from grading to quality control. So I'd appreciate some response if this is normal during the process or does this seem like an error?

It seems like an error to me.
-Books submitted at Con with preprinted invoice
-Books processed in house and billing method changed by accident possibly to check instead of credit card?

I guess the most important question is...

Will my credit card be the default payment method seeing as I didnt submit a personal check with the order ?

Thanks for any responses. I'm still very new to this process.

Peace
Post 1 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@ComicFan

Quality Control is the next step after Grading.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
My guess would be that there was a problem with the credit card if it was hand written at a convention (expiry date, a handwritten 2 that looks like a 6, 7 like a 1 etc...)...person wrote down the wrong card number or missed a number on form...From what I've seen a few others post, I believe they may move along with the process and then hold at shipping and contact you for payment before shipping it back to you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks for the replies but I submitted the books in person with a printed invoice order from home so my order was ready to go when I got the convention.

So somewhere between when I dropped them off and when they were submitted into the system my payment method was changed from my stored credit card to personal check.

Sorry for the confusion.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicFan
Thanks for the replies but I submitted the books in person with a printed invoice order from home so my order was ready to go when I got the convention.

So somewhere between when I dropped them off and when they were submitted into the system my payment method was changed from my stored credit card to personal check.

Sorry for the confusion.

That's weird..certainly you entered your own credit card information correctly...assuming theres no issues collecting from your card this is an error from the CBCS billing dept. I would check with your credit card company to see if you've been charged. If so, you're free and clear and this is an admin error. If not, find out if CBCS was able to collect. If they weren't, theres likely your answer.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Nothing yet on charges, I was hoping customer service reviews this forum because I havent gotten an email reply or phone call back on it yet.

Been over 2 weeks since my e-mail. I figured by now I would have gotten a response.

Seems like a simple billing error but I was hoping to avoid delaying my order since it's close to shipping out.

Thanks again for the reply. Hope you all have a good weekend.
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Nothing yet on charges, I was hoping customer service reviews this forum because I havent gotten an email reply or phone call back on it yet.

Been over 2 weeks since my e-mail. I figured by now I would have gotten a response.

Seems like a simple billing error but I was hoping to avoid delaying my order since it's close to shipping out.

Thanks again for the reply. Hope you all have a good weekend.

What's odd is that you should have been billed/paid by now. I have an active order in the system that is currently in "Grading" status. My credit card was billed months ago while in "Received" status.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Very odd...they're usually very prompt about taking your money....grading and pressing...not so prompt.😁 But at least they're not shipping your books to Las Vegas or your ex's house. 😛
Post 8 IP   flag post
@GAC
I just remembered I asked them to use 1 or 2 of my membership coupons. Maybe that is why it says personal check ?

Taking a wild guess at this point but I can't think of anything else.

I totally understand the backlog in relation the company moving but it would be nice if I could just update the billing myself on the dashboard.

Either way I'm looking forward to receiving my first order very much
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Drogio
That sounds awful lol, having to deal with your ex to get your books back. In Vegas none the less.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Drogio
That sounds awful lol, having to deal with your ex to get your books back. In Vegas none the less.

These are true stories. The Vegas one happened twice to two different people.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@ComicFan

Message them on Facebook. You should get a response.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
You will be fine. They will charge the card first chance they get
Post 13 IP   flag post
Thanks @Catalyst_Comics I figured as much but was hoping to avoid any possible delay in between the billing & shipping phase.

Enjoy the holiday everyone. Peace
Post 14 IP   flag post
597990 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?