Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Huge collection7230

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, this guy should go away. Far to the left.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Soy%20Boy
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector organic private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic
......."Everything in Life is Negotiable".

Hi, Organic. There are only a few I'm interested in. I'll offer you $100 for the Hero for Hire #1, $30 for the JLA #218 (I already have that one, but mine isn't slabbed), and $50 for the Mike Zeck signed Captain America #284 (great cover). Call it $200 with shipping?

Hello Tedsaid:

HERO FOR HIRE #1

A 4.5 just sold for $193 with shipping. I have a CBCS graded 5.0, Your offer of a hundred dollars seems unfair. I can let her go for $250 with SHIPPING. I will be at the Long Beach convention center for the SEPT. Long Beach comic con also.... I have a booth at the adjoining expo (rare coins, banknotes & collectibles).

I understand you retracted your offer, I am making this offer in case you change your viewpoint.

thank you

-R
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Isn’t calling members of the forum soy boys ground for suspension?

Didn't a few people including conditionfreak get permanent bans for this kind of stuff?
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Isn’t calling members of the forum soy boys ground for suspension?

@the_Watcher @Jesse_O is this language acceptable?
Post 54 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Where are all the dictators on this forum? Never around when you need them.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Where are all the dictators on this forum? Never around when you need them.

They are having a pow wow how to deal with the new kid to ensure that they are having a consistent moderation honoring those who got perm banned for similar or less
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
For fans of irony:

Newb is too busy with his baby and custody battle to say what he has for sale or list prices but he has time to respond to individual PMs

Newb is FLIPPING his books for money but says, "...I feel 25% is fair. I feel it is a very good discount for "COLLECTORS". 50% off eBay completed sales .............smells of a "FLIPPER" I.M.O"

and my personal favorite:
Newb is calling forum participants "soy boys" and has a screen name of "organic"
Yeah, I know all of the definitions but it strikes me as funny that its ok to be organic but not a soy drinker.
Post 57 IP   flag post
598080 57 7
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.