Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeQuestions

Web Of Spider-Man #327222

Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Just noticed that this issue jumped 1600+ spots in GoCollect’s most popular modern age comic list. Does this comic suddenly have buzz? See that high (9.8) grade issues are selling for $250+ which surprises me. Might be time to dig my copy out of the long box and see what kind of shape it’s in!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Best spidey story line ever!!! Kravens last hunt

Got mine signed a few years back by zeck...shocked that none came back below 9.2 considering i got them from the corner store and read them a few times...no press either as i didn't know about it at the time!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the info @KatKomics! I haven’t done the research but are the other issues in that arc equally valuable? Looks like the storyline might have crossed over into other Spider-Man titles?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
Ebay sales don't indicate any buzz on this book. I would think amazing spiderman 294 would have more buzz than Web 32 as kraven kills himself in amazing. The story was in web, spectacular, and amazing.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman79
I would think amazing spiderman 294 would have more buzz than Web 32 as kraven kills himself in amazing. The story was in web, spectacular, and amazing.

beat me to it

props
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Been in the market to get the full arc. Hopefully it doesn't take off in price until I get the entire arc.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I LOVE this story arc!!!

This was my escape and I needed it ..parents were getting divorced. I stayed with my Dad, happy I did as he passed away 8 years ago now when he was 67 ( i was 36).

We took a cross country bus trip to visit my uncle in British Columbia from Ontario. A few of these books were purchased in Ontario, Manitoba and BC...made the trip on a bus and back and still pulled 9.2's or higher!

Only had to replace 1 book cause I let someone read my original when we were on the bus and it got folded in half (you know front cover folded flat against the back!!)

Did not know about pressing in 2015 so these are all untouched! Can easily see a few pressable flaws in the 9.2 and 9.4 books - maybe someday they will get fixed??

Also have the 1st and 2nd printings of the hard cover and 1st printing I was able to get a nice Kraven sketch, 2nd printing only got a signature.

Love it, love it, love it....will pay extra $$ for full body sketch next time Mr. Zeck is in town for sure!!!

Post 7 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool.
Post 8 IP   flag post
597987 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?