Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern Age

Mail Call: Received 4/197221

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these in today. They were received by CBCS on April 19th. Just some books for my Harley and Punisher collections. Unfortunately, there is an error on the Batman Adventure 12s. The acetate cover was given the label of one of the standard covers (the inner cover is partially visible through the acetate cover). I'd assume the acetate cover was given the label meant for the book that has the acetate label but I can't be 100% sure since you can't match the label to the book just from the info on the labels so I think it's prudent to send the three back to CBCS and let them sort them out.

It's never pleasant to have to return books but given the issues getting in contact with customer service right now it's especially daunting, especially since it would require several communiques with Customer Service to get the return set up but also get compensated for the return shipping back to CBCS.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Just a bit of an update.

So I contacted CBCS Customer service by email the day after I received the books. I got a response about six days later. I mailed back on September 1st and they were delivered on Tuesday, September 4th.

The books were officially "received" and moved into "grading" today. The books aren't actually being regraded, they were in-processed as Re-Holders so hopefully they won't be too long before I have them back.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The books have left “grading” and are now in “Shipping”

I’m glad to see CBCS hasn’t slowed down in fixing these issues
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
wow love the Dolph Lundgren book! IQ 160. Dolph has a degree in chemical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. He also received a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney and the next year was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to MIT.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke Thanks!

They actually included Dolph’s chemical knowledge as part of his character in Expendables 2

Post 5 IP   flag post
Books shipped out today! Expected delivery is Friday
Post 6 IP   flag post
Oh! Actually I was mistaken. The book that just shipped out was the order I had submitted at WonderCon and was in grading when the move took place. Glad to see that book finally ship out!

My reholders were just completed today so will probably ship out tomorrow
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Did not know the Punisher Movie book would fit in a slab. Now added to my next submission.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601390 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?