Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest 103 - A Day at the Beach7167

Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

The cover below is not my entry but I felt it was time to share it now that voting has begun:

Too soon?
Post 28 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Right now there are two books in the lead with 2 votes each.

While it appears that one book has three votes, they are all from the same person.

This one could go down to the wire.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector VictorCreed private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 IP   flag post

With five votes esaravo wins by a nose.

Now for Ed to put up our next theme.
Post 31 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos - I will put up the next contest in the morning, Corey. It’s way past my bedtime!
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@drchaos - I will put up the next contest in the morning, Corey. It’s way past my bedtime!

Post 33 IP   flag post
598066 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?