Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaPop CultureQuestions

EBAY DISMAY7052

Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
Just had a question about eBay hoping somebody can help me if you bought something from somebody and you messaged back and forth and let's say that their account gets deleted from violations or whatever not sure but would that automatically delete the messages you received from that person and would it delete the item in the purchase section I apologize if this has been answered before and I apologize if this is a stupid question but I seriously need to know because there appears to be a discrepancy on what I purchased I know what I bought and what they're trying to claim I bought is b.s
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
Speak to ebay and follow their recommendations.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
you should still have that item in your purchase history regardless of what happens to the seller account

I receive a copy of messages from ebay in my email account, you should have those in yours
Post 3 IP   flag post
@andy49 that's what I thought but I can't find any confirmation that I even purchased these books so I'm not sure what's going on
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
talk to ebay as Batman suggested

maybe you received spam claiming to be ebay
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLINE_209
I know what I bought and what they're trying to claim I bought is b.s

If they are gone and everything is deleted, how are they claiming you bought something else?

Screenshots? More detail?
Post 6 IP   flag post
@shrewbeer because I remember who I bought them through they don't just have a eBay store they actually have a online store
Post 7 IP   flag post
@shrewbeer their records supposedly show I bought two books I know I bought 3 because it was the first three in the series
Post 8 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
I had a book disappear from my purchase history yesterday, I just figured it was because I filed a 'never received item' claim for it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Absolutely call e-bay. They should have records of everything.

I purchased a statue that was delivered to a some other address in another state. The seller’s account was promptly deleted. E-bay refunded me within an hour.
Post 10 IP   flag post
601294 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?