Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
QuestionsRaw Comics For Sale

some dude who bought from me has buyers remorse? PayPal.7042

Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
so anyhoo

I went digging through back issues and found one of those Thor God of Thunder #6.
Found one, wasn't NM but I got it, posted it for sale online. I took pictures, a scan, and a video of the condition and asked $40 on a facebook group.

Some kid bought it. So I shipped it, needless to say, I wanted to make sure he got it, so I packed it USPS and with a signature confirmation. I throw in a bunch of other stuff in it too nothing fancy, just some reader stuff.

Dude gets it, but not happy about his comic. I told him he should have seen the pics and video, which he claims he never did see it and wants to return it.

So who would PayPal side with, him (more then likely), or me?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
If the condition was as represented and he acknowledges that or says he never viewed the pictures, you. If he lies, him.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
him, ebay doesn't question returns
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Have him simply return everything, even the freebies at his cost, and upon receipt refund him minus your shipping charges. You'll sell the book again. nuff said.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
PayPal will side with him...if he sends it back and enters tracking in the dispute, the PayPal dispute bot will side with him once it acknowledges arrival back to you on tracking...

I'm not familiar enough with Facebook Marketplace to know what their policies are on this situation...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Never tried selling stuff on Facebook, but on the plus side I never joined Facebook. Yes I am an actual dinosaur.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@Gabriel85301 bring it up with the facebook mod and let them decide
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Homer private msg quote post Address this user
From what I understand paypal will decide with the buyer. You should accept the return and try to convince the buyer to cover shipping costs.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I am taking it back. It had a small bend that didn't break color. I'll take it back, and get it pressed.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600511 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?