Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPSignatures

best service to facilitate CBCS signatures6990

Collector schnove1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Just curious who the best service provider is to get comics singed and witnessed at conventions then submitted to CBCS for grading. I have several graded CBCS books that i want to have signed and then re-graded with the yellow label - but i can't make it out east to attend the conventions. Who is the best service to use for CBCS grading and verifying? thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Trinity
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Trinity. Matt was a little behind on messages for a bit, but if you facebook message Trinity’s Facebook page directly, which is kinda new with new people monitoring it, you’ll get a response quick. I had my questions answered within a few minutes.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
Selfish plug. J&J Collectibles
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector eee91 private msg quote post Address this user
I've had good experiences with Collectors Choice Comics and Trinity.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Selfish plug #2: Collectors Choice Comics. We will be at Boston Comic Con and Terrificon coming up!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector schnove1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks - I checked these out and its not very obvious how to submit comics from across the country - I am looking to mail the comics to a service provider, have them facilitate and witness the signing then submit to CBCS. Any solutions out there with this full service option and detailed information on how to initiate.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Go to one or both of these Facebook pages (you will need to join if not already a member)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315360812169321/ (authorized CBCS witness page)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbcscomics/ (for all purposes, the "official" CBCS fan page)

Post up what creator/celebrity signatures you are looking for AND/OR what specific comic convention(s) you are looking for signatures from. Ask what approved witnesses might be attending or meeting the creators you are interested in. Wait for replies. Also look through the posts - especially on the witness page. Someone may have already asked about a show or a creator you are looking for and has received a reply.

Discussion of fees and such need to take place via PM's.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Trinity

Post 9 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
The guys at COLLECTOR's CHOICE are great, they did my witnessing for a local Jusko event, along with see'ing them at Phoenix Conventions often. I've used Trinity once for a Stan Lee sig., and J&J Collectibles once as well.

There is guy in Portland who has helped me twice at Rose City even though I was doing my own witnessing at those events, I don't remember his name but he's always been super civil and hope to run in to him again in September and exchange info. At least buy the guy lunch..
Post 11 IP   flag post
601475 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?