Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeQuestions

Expanded and Modern Shipping?6988

Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
So, I feel like a nube for asking, but I am putting together my first mixed order of expanded and modern books. When I go to check out the system has me select a shipping option for each tier. Can't they all be shipped together, or do they always ship the tiers separately?

Sorry if this has already been discussed in another thread. Thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Across the street, they force tiers to ship separately.

I thought there was a box you could check or something on here that allowed your order to ship together. I could be wrong.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Across the street, they force tiers to ship separately.

I thought there was a box you could check or something on here that allowed your order to ship together. I could be wrong.

There might be. I’ll check again. I was putting together in a rush at the end of the day and may have overlooked it. Goof to know about the competition though
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
The books can be shipped together. I'd have to mock up a submission to be exact. But working from memory, I believe there are drop down boxes for each submission tier (type) But above all tiers is a box you can drop down that shows the shipping choices and amounts if you ship everything together.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector nikki666666 private msg quote post Address this user
@Themaxx35 when you go to checkout, you can choose from there. either the standard option at the top will be for the whole lot or under each section as an indiviual price.
Post 5 IP   flag post
598065 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?