CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

PSA:When packing comics, dont do this6915

Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
So i took a chance on a new seller, and well, here you go
Whats wrong with these pics?
SMMFH

Advertised as mint, already contacted seller and he told me "shipped mint, not responsible, blah,blah,blah"
I asked for return pmor partial refund, guess I'll go through ebay. Lesson learned, thankfully it was only a $30 lesson, I know some of these went for way more
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector JLA555 private msg quote post Address this user
WTF, dosent any one now how to over size the cardboard.
thats all it takes
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
What was the shipping method advertised?

Yes, force a return. The seller has to take responsibility for the contents arriving safely...that means proper packaging. Especially if they advertised as "mint" (although if they use words like mint you should be suspect...nothing is mint and it likely means they're lazy or not knowledgeable in grading comics).

Blaming USPS without purchasing insurance is lame.

Gotta teach this newbie a lesson.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
BTW, lots of shipping issues with less than adequate packing lately on this forum. you all do realize it's a good practice to inquire to the seller about how an item will be packaged before you buy if they don't provide a description, right?

I've Unwatched many an item after getting a response.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
the seller is trying to save on shipping. take it to Ebay...this is BS. Especially is he sells only comics...he should absolutely know better!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector JLA555 private msg quote post Address this user
anything I ship I pay for priority mail
cost is alittle more.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600782 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?