359191 7 7
|Moderator||Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user|
|As per Mark Roman:
CBCS will be at Comic Con (San Diego) July 18-22, 2018, booth #507 & will be teaming up with David Hong, Doug Peters (Comic Sketch Art), Eddy Choi & Oasas Comics and will feature private & in-booth signing opportunities with:
- ROB LIEFELD.........................$100 per signature (New Mutant #87 & 98), $80 per signature (X-Force #11) & $60 per signature for everything else. Add $50 for Deadpool balloon and/or $25 for the "Liefeld" logo. Rob will be signing at the CBCS booth #507 on Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Schedule time TBD)!
- J. SCOTT CAMPBELL...........$30 per signature (Private Signing ONLY)
- JIM LEE................................(Contact Mark Roman for pricing on signatures & remarques; (Private Signing ONLY). You can PM Mark on Facebook or send an email to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCOTT SNYDER, GREG CAPULLO, TOM KING & DONNY CATES,....................................$15 per signature (Private Signing ONLY)
- DAVID BARON......................$5 per signature (Remarques pricing & in booth signing schedule TBD; At the CBCS booth #507)
- RYAN WINN...........................$5 per signature (Remarques pricing & in booth signing schedule TBD; At the CBCS booth #507)
** Prices are subject to change on a last minute notice. Due to our location & limited space, we will not offer witnessing for the above names, however CBCS will collect books for those artists and writers to get your books signed **
*** CBCS will accept books for the signing event, to be dropped off at the CBCS booth ONLY (No mail-ins). Facilitators may accept Mail-ins. ***
***** (grading fees not included). *****
All books submitted for the signings MUST be prepped with window bag cut-out where the signature will go, with the customer's name & phone number on the back of the backing board of each comic. For books that are NOT prepped and with name & phone number on the back of the backing board, will be charged an additional $5 fee per book. THERE IS NO LIMIT ON THE AMOUNT OF BOOKS YOU CAN SUBMIT.***
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|Collector||GAC private msg quote post Address this user|
|im not sure how i feel about artists charging more for a signature depending on the book. they charge more because they can, because the value of that book is increased higher than other books....Liefeld NM98 and 87. But should they charge more?|
|Post 2 IP flag post|
|Collector||Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user|
|I'll say it time and time again - if they believe someone is profiting off their name/signature/etc.. then they want their appropriate cut.
I hate it, but this is an end result of what this industry has become.
|Post 3 IP flag post|
|COLLECTOR||kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user|
|This is why I stopped getting my keys signed and I even started rebuying raw unsigned ones now. Over it.|
|Post 4 IP flag post|
|Collector||KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user|
|$100 a sig from Rob?? Wtf.|
|Post 5 IP flag post|
|Collector||00slim private msg quote post Address this user|
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Agreed. Sadly, that’s the low end of what he charges. That’s all Rob, not CBCS.
|Post 6 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?