CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Ant-man and the Wasp6789

Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
Thoroughly enjoyed it. I still can't believe people leave before the closing credits are done though. We've only been doing this for 10 years now!
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I thought it was a fun and well rounded movie. The deal with the "regulator" detracted a little from the plot. I'd rather have seen Antman do what he does. Ghost was a sexy, but not pretty character which made her interesting to watch. Didn't realize Egghead was in the movie even after watching it.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Walter Goggins is a great actor, but he seems to keep getting these 2-dimensional villain roles - GI Joe, Tomb Raider and now this movie


Also Hateful Eight.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
btw I haven't seen the movie yet but I've already seen set photos for Avengers 4 and I see teammates are wearing pym tech wrist watches .... So..... welp, thanks, Internet.


could mean too that Captain Marvel doesn't end up saving the day like everyone thinks
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Going to see it in IMAX tomorrow. Looking forward to it. šŸ‘šŸ¼
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Going to see it in IMAX tomorrow. Looking forward to it. šŸ‘šŸ¼


1st post credit scene is a must - the second one you can skip
Post 31 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
I liked it. They kept the good tone from the first one.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
657131 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?