Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern AgeQuestions

Problem to get grading notes6787

Collector BatCatMan private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

Recently I bought a copy of Amazing Spider-Man 361 graded with CBCS.
The comic and the slab seems correct but I can't verify the grade notes of the comic.
I have this message when I try to verify the comic on the website: " The id of the comic specified is invalid. Please check and try again."
I would like to know what's the problem to I can not see the grading notes.
I have tried scanning the QR code and entering the code by manually but I still get the same error message.

I contact to the cbcs support and they told me that I have to try taking off the -001 of the number.
I tried with the -001 and without it, and the same happen.
I contact again with the support, and the response was that I had to try the code again, but this time, putting the -001 but I alredy did.

I would like that any user could verify it from the website because if in the future I want to sell it I can have problems if the buyer cannot verify the comic.

Thanks

Post 1 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'd send them an email. The way the numbering system works, is that the last three digits (-001) signifies where it was on that invoice. So, -001 is the first comic on that invoice. I checked that number and got the same invalid message you did. I switched the last three digits to -002 and -003 and those comics popped up. Let them know that when you contact them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard sometimes they didn't get entered properly in the system. I have a few like that. Haven't called them about it cause I have no intention to sell. And may reslab anyway (wonder what happens when they get one of their slabs that doesn't come up in their system!)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone have a cgc account that gets free/unlimited grading notes? I have a comic that I had them grade, but didn't realize I didn't have rights to my own grading notes after my paid membership run out (BS if you ask me...I paid for it at the time).

PM me if you're willing to help me out. No need to disclose your Superpowers publicly here!
Post 4 IP   flag post
601254 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?