Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

The Dallas move, Status updates, questions and concerns6722

Collector Excelsiorcomix private msg quote post Address this user
I'm afraid alot of the books I submitted in April and early may wont ger back to me before shows I'm attending in September. I've still yet to hear back on my 2 day moderns submitted may 25th.... NOT GOOD.
Post 26 IP   flag post

Waiting for some type of update, movement, anything on these 2 day books. Nobody has responded to my asking for partial refunds on several "2 day orders" I had or have with cbcs...
Post 27 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsiorcomix

Waiting for some type of update, movement, anything on these 2 day books. Nobody has responded to my asking for partial refunds on several "2 day orders" I had or have with cbcs...

Wow
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

At least your dashboard says processing. Mine for a two day modern still says submitted despite customer service saying they received mine on May 22nd.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Varaek13 private msg quote post Address this user
I need to know when I am getting my stuff. It's been over 13 weeks and I have not been updated at all, and any emails or calls I make go ignored. This is unacceptable and it needs to be addressed
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
I've tried calling Customer Service several times each day during the last three business days, both the CS & Billing lines. Nobody has picked up the phone, and both voicemail boxes are full. I tried to poke on the forums (see above in this thread); nothing. From what I'm reading, people aren't getting replies to e-mail questions either.

So I called Customer Service at the parent company (Beckett). I figure they have a direct/internal line to CBCS that will probably get answered.

The Beckett CS staff tried to help resolve my billing question, but (unfortunately) the computer systems have not been integrated at this time. She did say that the computers will be integrated into a single system, and that Beckett CS will be taking on responsibility for CBCS CS in the near future; but for the moment all she could do was take down my information & send it over via internal channels, and that someone would call me(!) with a response.

Let's see how this goes.
Post 31 IP   flag post
I think we should get 1 free press and grade for this bullshit. We submitted at a convention and we were told that it would be expedited. We were lied to
Post 32 IP   flag post
I still feel partial refunds are in order for those of us effected by this. Poor planning is leading to customer satisfaction going down the tubes. I was charged up for a book that had higher value in a heartbeat, but wont even be acknowledged when asking for partial refunds on orders I have or had sitting there for long periods of time.
Post 33 IP   flag post
My girl has actually contested the charges to her Credit Card. She submitted a bunch of signed and authenticated Stan Lee books, however, she never received any notifications or order numbers.Also, every attempt to contact them has been ignored. She feels like she was robbed. Next step is going to be legal action if she doesn't hear anything soon
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector Unknown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevgoli
Quote:

At least your dashboard says processing. Mine for a two day modern still says submitted despite customer service saying they received mine on May 22nd.

When did your submissions arrive at CBCS. I also have a 2 day from June 12 but I believe that is when I printed the invoice.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
Quote:
Quote:

When did your submissions arrive at CBCS. I also have a 2 day from June 12 but I believe that is when I printed the invoice.

What does your dashboard say? Mine arrived at CBCS on May 22nd.
Post 36 IP   flag post
I believe this one was received the 28th. My other order that was from may 18th just got back to me 3 days ago.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
*Update*

I called Beckett Customer Service today at 10:25am (CST). See above/previous post for how that went.

At 11:10am I received an e-mail from CBCS stating my issue has been resolved.

Am I on the CS shit list? Probably.

Did it work? Yep. Dashboard has been corrected & e-mail states I will not be double-charged.

Draw your own conclusions.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varaek13
My girl has actually contested the charges to her Credit Card. She submitted a bunch of signed and authenticated Stan Lee books, however, she never received any notifications or order numbers.Also, every attempt to contact them has been ignored. She feels like she was robbed. Next step is going to be legal action if she doesn't hear anything soon

What does it say in her dashboard?
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varaek13

What does it say in her dashboard?
She has no dashboard. She never received an order number, nothing at all. All that happened was they took her money, nothing else
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
Submission for 3/14 now in week 15. The TAT estimator sez I should have it on 6/8. uh..yeah. I'm really worried that if all the people that submitted 2 day moderns haven't gotten them back after a month, what's to become of all of us "free membership" schmos with standard subs. I also have a sub from 3/27 that should be due. Oh well...
Post 41 IP   flag post
Collector fivestar private msg quote post Address this user
I DID finally receive my 2 day order (nearly a month later) however I still have not heard anything regarding any sort of credit/compensation for the delay which cost me $ on selling a couple because the market cooled down due to competition coming in while I was stuck waiting on books I should have already had... :/

Being able to be first to market on some of these hot books is critical to getting the best prices offering a 9.8 graded version (in hand) while everyone else is still selling raws or pre-sales
Post 42 IP   flag post
Collector Guy private msg quote post Address this user
It’s been 7 weeks since submitting at a con and my dashboard is still empty. Customer service is nonexistent. Anyone taking legal action? What are the next steps?
Post 43 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fivestar
I DID finally receive my 2 day order (nearly a month later) however I still have not heard anything regarding any sort of credit/compensation for the delay which cost me $ on selling a couple because the market cooled down due to competition coming in while I was stuck waiting on books I should have already had... :/

Being able to be first to market on some of these hot books is critical to getting the best prices offering a 9.8 graded version (in hand) while everyone else is still selling raws or pre-sales
For real. My Silver Surfer #44 is gonna be worthless by the time I get it back. Refunds are in order
Post 44 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy
It’s been 7 weeks since submitting at a con and my dashboard is still empty. Customer service is nonexistent. Anyone taking legal action? What are the next steps?
I'm just gonna put them on blast. Give them so much bad press that they'll crumble under the pressure
Post 45 IP   flag post
The natives are restless.
Post 46 IP   flag post
Well, starting to seem justified. CGC has started correcting issues while I get no response from CBCS. A move is a move. How does that affect answering emails or the phone for this long?
Post 47 IP   flag post
This reminds me of going to the post office and having the employee interrupt our transaction to answer the phone. I am here. Why is the priority new business?
Post 48 IP   flag post
Collector Guy private msg quote post Address this user
@Varaek13 Request CBR to do a story. Have them read the message boards.
Post 49 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Have they changed the cases again?
Post 50 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Given the Title of this thread

It's even more telling by the lack of any response from the moderators who started it.

Seems its not even worthy of the effort to put up the foot dragging Empty promises anymore.

Funny.... The only thing CBCS didn't foot drag on, was charging my credit card.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I'd start handling some damage control if I were management at this point. Not looking too good.....
Post 52 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy
@Varaek13 Request CBR to do a story. Have them read the message boards.
Done! Don't be surprised to see a story on it shortly lol
Post 53 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
What a rough year it’s been for CBCS and customers. From the security issue to crazy TATs to this and plummeting resale value. I don’t know how they can possibly recover from this latest mess, But I hope they do somehow. It may take years.

I cannot send my books to a fraudulent company like PGX. I cannot send my books to CGC only to get them back badly graded in a sealed up coffin full of greasy newton rings.

No options.

This sucks.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector NoahSult private msg quote post Address this user
with how bad things have gotten with cbcs i see a name change in the future. beckett will try and rebrand because the reputation cbcs has now will do them no good.
Post 55 IP   flag post
597875 332 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.