Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
QuestionsSignatures

CBSC Booth at Events6702

Collector shimabuku private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, new here and to grading. Looking to get a signature and submit for grading from future events. I have a question, if I attend an event and CBSC has a booth with authorized witnesses should I submit my comics online prior to the event to speed of the process? Or do I just fill out a form at the booth?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
It's recommended to submit the order online and bring the invoice with you to the show. Not only does it speed up the process while at the show, it will also reduce the possibility of transcription errors on CBCS' part as they have someone going through each order and processing the handwritten forms into their system.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks for the info dielinfinite! So, if I would get a signature from Jim on June 30th the submission form should look like that attached?

Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
That looks correct. If there is a change in the date, all you'll you'll be asked to do at the CBCS Booth would be to cross out the date and hand write the new date.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
It's recommended to submit the order online and bring the invoice with you to the show. Not only does it speed up the process while at the show, it will also reduce the possibility of transcription errors on CBCS' part as they have someone going through each order and processing the handwritten forms into their system.

Bahhhhhh...I wish I had known this before I submitted at the convention earlier this month. Live and Learn.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@shimabuku one other thing. You may know this already, but since you stated that you are new to grading I thought I should point it out. Make sure to get a CBCS AW before going to get signature, otherwise the signatures will have to be verified and that costs more. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite

+1

Time spent at the booth is greatly reduced when one brings a pre-filled invoice. If something happens and you need to make a change, can always write on your prefilled paper as well
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks for the info guys! Appreciate it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
600783 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?