CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern Age

Newsstand & Direct Editions - Seeing Double6676

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user






Post 102 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 103 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 104 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders






So sexy.
Post 105 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


Post 106 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 107 • IP   flag post
Collector Karlhungus private msg quote post Address this user



I bought both of these years ago for a combined $3 at a comic show. Both were pressed and I'm very happy with the results!
Post 108 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@Karlhungus that’s awesome.
Post 109 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user







Post 110 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I always wondered about this...


FF #254 direct edition has no Spidey barcode, why did this happen? I don't recall any other direct edition Marvel comic from May 1983 without the Spidey barcode.
Post 111 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Look what I came across today!

If devil hulk actually breaks through within immortal hulk this could net me a few $$.


Post 112 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Look what I came across today!

If devil hulk actually breaks through within immortal hulk this could net me a few $$.




Especially the one on the right. Milehigh would charge over $100 for Fine, I'm sure
Post 113 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I also don't think the pricers at Mile High could pass a piss test.
Post 114 • IP   flag post
657131 114 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?