CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern Age

Newsstand & Direct Editions - Seeing Double6676

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 76 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 77 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user



If anyone else owns or knows of any other newsstand copies of this unplanned last issue, please show it!
I got the newsstand one new at Books a Million. I just got the direct copy from MCS. Had to wait months before any were available online.
Post 78 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I guess I'm seeing triple here.
Post 79 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 80 • IP   flag post


Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 81 • IP   flag post
Collector yamada69 private msg quote post Address this user
From the other guys but still a double!!!

Post 82 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

The newsstand copy is literally the second comic I ever read.
Post 83 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joosh



A little update, I let CGC have a crack at the newsstand and it got an as-expected 9.8, no press. Fist time trying CGC, I gotta admit I much prefer the CBCS cases, and kind of wish I would’ve just dealt with the longer TAT’s @CBCS.
Post 84 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Post 85 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user

Post 86 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user

Post 87 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 88 • IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user

Post 89 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
I won a few auctions with overlapping issues, so I got these doubles all in the same box.





Post 90 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user




Post 91 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user




Post 92 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user




Post 93 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 94 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user



Post 95 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user



Post 96 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
From the same box as the Uncanny's...





Post 97 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user




Post 98 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user




Post 99 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user




Post 100 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user






Post 102 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 103 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 104 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders






So sexy.
Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 114 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?