Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleMemorabiliaPop CultureRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Amazing Spider-Man - Ltd Ed USPS repro #1 / SD Union-Tribune 24 promos6674

Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Well....money is beginning to get even tighter for me, which now requires me to sell other HTF collectibles.

Maybe these are on your "comic bucket list" at a cheap price....Good luck!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302781653165?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Thanks for viewing my auction!

Best regards.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user
I found a pile of these in my old stuff. Couldn’t get a dollar! They came in the newspaper in the 80’s I think. I’m betting almost every city was offered them also. I don’t think they’re rare, at all.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
These were included in Sunday editions of us newspapers in 2006. I have the whole set as well. If your AmaZing Fantasy 15 looks to be 9.2 or above provide more pictures and advertise it as such.

They were not rare, but were tossed or not handled gently. There are people like myself that will pay decent money in the hopes to get it signed by Stan lee. Not $100, but $50 maybe. I tried for a year on eBay waiting for a 9.4 or better raw...never came across one. Finally had to buy a graded one.

It's rare to find any of these in high grade because of that. I'd be interested but I have already sent two in for lee signature and grading. My copy I personally
Pulled out of a newspaper came back 8.0 and it was the best copy I had seen until I bought one slabbed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
For info: I am pretty sure the bagged ASM #1 reproduction (from USPS), also has FF #1 on the back side. With the back cover being the front cover of FF #1. But all in one book.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@ZosoRocks You might want to list your stuff with Buy It Now options. If you need the money, auctions are risky & some rare stuff could slip through for too cheap.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I thought they'd be something like this. I guess not.

I have some stamp collecting magazines.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Yes...I am aware of BIN...never have had luck with it.

As for leaving money on tbe table.....it looks like the winning bidder will get a bargain then.

This stuff is just sitting around collecting dust. Hopefully I get a sale....

The secondary market is a bitch to be part of...LOL

Thanks again.
Post 7 IP   flag post
601338 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?