Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Comicpalooza drop off, no notification yet6651

Collector lucaslytle private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I see on here quite a bit sometimes it is a week, I was told up to 10 days at Comicpalooza for me to receive an email confirming my item is being processed. At this point, has been 24 days and I have not heard anyting from CBCS. Not even confirmation that it made it to HQ. I still have nothing but receipt.

I understand the grading is a multi month process, I am ok with this, but should I not have heard something about the receipt of this item yet?

(BTW, Tried calling multiple times, only answering machine and has yet to not be full).

Is this a normal issue?
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I dropped off comics at Comicpalooza, too. When I log into my account on the CBCS website, I can see that my items are marked as "Processing." Have you checked the website?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector lucaslytle private msg quote post Address this user
Yup, There is no items at all.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted two books under two day w/ pressing. They’ve already come back to me.

I also submitted a bunch under modern & I haven’t even gotten a received notice yet. Hoping I can get through to Customer Service at some point in the near future.
Post 4 IP   flag post
601431 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?