Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Some freebies that came with an original art purchase from Ivan Brunetti.
Post 201 IP   flag post
Collector CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Cleaning out my Photobucket storage I came across these obscure images taken of your's truly. No, I'm not quite reduced to posting selfies ...this is all on my spousal unit..., but this is what happens when FANDOM runs amok...

BEER & ALE fandom...

Catman set loose in Barcelona...

MANNUP Collectibles (whoever heard of a dealer with a freakin' slide show presentation)...

There's more, but I'd have to imbibe a lot more beer before postin'em. Hmmm, maybe it's time to go back to the fridge for another brew.
Post 202 IP   flag post
Classic KING OF THE WILD lobby card (1931). In the cast is Boris Karloff as Sheik Mustapha...

Post 203 IP   flag post
Lobbying for serial lobby cards is a lonely pursuit. Alas, I'm a glutton for punishment! One of the greatest mid-40's serials was MANHUNT of MYSTERY ISLAND with the charming Linda Sterling trying to thwart Roy Bancroft's plans for world conquest as the evil ray-transformed pirate Captain Mephisto. It's a totally ridiculous plot, but lots of fun...

Post 204 IP   flag post
Found this in one of my Photobucket files. Cool booth display at SDCC from around seven years ago. The eight foot Disney licensed Nautilus replica and other actual film props designed by this group...

Shortly after the con I purchased one of the ltd. ed. four foot versions of this beauty.
Post 205 IP   flag post

Looking through my old Photobucket files I came across another photo from 6 or 7 years ago, probably at NYCC. Not sure which dealer had this on display, but it was probably Metropolis. The presentation for this high grade Cap #1 is first class all the way!

Post 206 IP   flag post
201272 206 6
destitute