Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector robo_beardo private msg quote post Address this user
I sent in my first submission late last week, and according to the tracking information it arrived on Monday. The status of my order has not updated from “submitted”. At what stages does the status update? For example should it have said it had been received? Or does it not change until the books have been graded? Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
I dropped off books in person at a convention on SUNDAY, APRIL 22 and I didn't get an email confirming my order was received until 4/30 8 days later if that helps.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector jdennis3 private msg quote post Address this user
With the move to Dallas I would expect some delays with all submission statues being updated?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector JLA555 private msg quote post Address this user
did you send it to Texas or Florida
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLA555
did you send it to Texas or Florida

Texas.

I figured there may be a slight delay, just wondering what to expect. (I submitted 2-day modern, if that helps)

Thanks, all!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochism
I dropped off books in person at a convention on SUNDAY, APRIL 22 and I didn't get an email confirming my order was received until 4/30 8 days later if that helps.

That's pretty good. I did my first submission at a convention on June 3rd and I still haven't gotten an e-mail confirming and order as of yet. Again, being my first time I'm not sure on timeframes....but, I'm guessing the move is delaying things.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochism

That's pretty good. I did my first submission at a convention on June 3rd and I still haven't gotten an e-mail confirming and order as of yet. Again, being my first time I'm not sure on timeframes....but, I'm guessing the move is delaying things.

So the whole 2 days “after receiving” is kind of subjective? Haha
I get that I probably just submitted at the wrong time (during the move) so I’m not upset, or anything, just curious.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector JLA555 private msg quote post Address this user
Email them they will get back to you with in a week
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
Most likely now they will be backed up and trying to get orders out that are far past the 12 week window my books had a scheduled date of being finished on the 4th of June to than being told they are in for a 3 week delay even when they are checked in be ready for prob a 15-16 week window
Post 9 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Hallelujah!!!! I've moved from Submitted to Processing!!!!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Hallelujah!!!! I've moved from Submitted to Processing!!!!!

How long were you waiting? (And what type of submission was it?)
Post 11 IP   flag post
597866 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?