CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Movies TelevisionPop CultureWant to Buy

[Hoax] First Screenshot of CARNAGE6639

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user





edit:

This is proven to be a hoax from a fan made trailer. Whoooops!


Post 1 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a brighter enhanced image in photoshop


Post 2 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Yikes
Post 3 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
What in tarnation is that?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
New final trailer released for Venom movie.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
...damnit. I was worried they would screw up Carnage.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Not bad, needs to be redder. White eyes are needed too
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I think he is red but I had to brighten the image considerably for you to see anything really
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Is there anywhere to see the footage?
Post 9 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke



You're welcome.


Hope the whole movies doesn't look like this.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
At this point I’ll probably wait Until Netflix has it for free, I just can’t see myself spending any money on this movie
Post 11 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user







Pause it at the 1:30 mark

It's the only single frame in the entire shot, too so you gotta be quick!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
I’m hoping this is an “in transition” shot of Carnage, and not the final design.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
At this point I’ll probably wait Until Netflix has it for free, I just can’t see myself spending any money on this movie


same here, bluray or netflix.
the whole movie looks bad, lol
Post 14 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



It's a hoax. Sorry brahs
Post 15 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Ah, ok. I think they’re holding off on the Carnage reveal. They MIGHT be saving it for SDCC.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Very happy to hear this is a fake trailer.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
657131 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?