Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Trading meet-ups in Dallas, TX6636

Collector kash private msg quote post Address this user
My LCS hosts a "trade day" a few times a year where they set up tables for customers to come in and trade with each other (the store doesn't participate, but they offer a small discount on a purchase if you make a successful trade)

I'm relocating to Dallas in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone knows of a similar type of event in that area.

Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector bsh private msg quote post Address this user
Not that I know of. I go to two shops here and a third one in North Dallas every once in a while. But I haven't heard any of them doing something like that. The owners are all cool, you could probably pitch it to one of them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsh
Not that I know of. I go to two shops here and a third one in North Dallas every once in a while. But I haven't heard any of them doing something like that. The owners are all cool, you could probably pitch it to one of them.

I will if I can't find one that already exists
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like a cool idea. I'll mention it to my buddy that runs a store. I can see it drawing a crowd - and a crowd in a comic book store is bound to buy a few things
Post 4 IP   flag post
I've got a 3.0 Hulk 181 that's itching to be traded to somebody. Just sayin ;-)
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector b00ch private msg quote post Address this user
id be down. there are a few small local shows that would work also.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kash

What are you looking for?

I've got a decent amount of keys.

Dome a few trades off Facebook for books like Bat Adv 12 and a couple other books worth a few hundred or more.

Got those references available and if you have references available as well, I am fine with shipping first☺

I'm in NJ, so going to Texas to trade for books isn't happening.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Quote:
Originally Posted by kash

What are you looking for?

I've got a decent amount of keys.

Dome a few trades off Facebook for books like Bat Adv 12 and a couple other books worth a few hundred or more.

Got those references available and if you have references available as well, I am fine with shipping first☺

I'm in NJ, so going to Texas to trade for books isn't happening.

That's the fun with having the trading meet-ups. You don't really know what you want until you see what other people brought. Then you surprise yourself with what you will trade for that book you didn't even know you wanted until you saw it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601295 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?