CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
For Sale

Darkga FLASH SALE - Saturday 6/16/2018 6PM EST6609

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
$3 - maybe an 8.5

take it
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
$3 - maybe an 8.5



Very cool. I’ll take it.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Damn. Ya beat me. 😆
Post 53 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Those three extra words cost you ;P
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
$1 - has non color breaking waves, should all press out SOLD @VaComicsGuy

Post 55 • IP   flag post


Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
$1 - has non color breaking waves, should all press out



Take it
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
ewoks..mine
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
d'oh
Post 58 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
$2 for the pair - has pressable defects


Post 59 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Ok guys, I have company coming, I’ll have to quit here.

No rush, but when you’re ready @Darkga, send me a PM & let me know what I owe ya. 👍🏼
Post 60 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
$5 - 1st cameo of Cable - SOLD @xkonk

Post 61 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Ok guys, I have company coming, I’ll have to quit here.

No rush, but when you’re ready @Darkga, send me a PM & let me know what I owe ya. 👍🏼


Thanks man, will do!
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going to take a 20 minute break to look for more books. See you at 7:45pm EST.
Post 63 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
I'm going to take a 20 minute break to look for more books. See you at 7:45pm EST.
cool
Post 64 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Joe Jusko is one of my favorite artists so I'm happy with my win!
Post 65 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Marvel Masterpieces
Post 66 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Joe Jusko is one of my favorite artists so I'm happy with my win!

I was too slow on that one.
Post 67 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Joe Jusko is one of my favorite artists so I'm happy with my win!

I was too slow on that one.


I just found a second one and it's yours!
Post 68 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Joe Jusko is one of my favorite artists so I'm happy with my win!

I was too slow on that one.


I just found a second one and it's yours!

Thanks
Post 69 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
$5

Post 70 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
$2 - about an 8.5 - SOLD @xkonk

Post 71 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
$5 - SOLD @dielinfinite

Post 72 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
FREE (if you have bought or will buy something else) - bad bend on outer plastic - SOLD @dielinfinite

Post 73 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
$2 - about an 8.5


Take it.
Post 74 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
$5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
FREE (if you have bought or will buy something else) - bad bend on outer plastic

Take
Post 75 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
$5 - SOLD @dielinfinite

Post 76 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
$5

take
Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
$5 - SOLD @dielinfinite

Post 78 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
$5

take
Post 79 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
FREE (if you have bought or will buy something else) - reader condition - SOLD @dielinfinite

Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 150 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?