Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Nick private msg quote post Address this user
So who else here is going? I managed to get lucky and get a 4 day ticket. This is my first time going to NYCC so super excited but I've read from people that it's overrated (strangely this is mainly from people who couldn't get tickets this year) how true is this? On a side note I'm getting some comics signed at the end of July to be sent off to CBCS, am I able to collect them at NYCC to save on shipping back to England?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
im going to a new york comic convention next year. my wife bought me the ticket. But the convention I think is only 2 days long. I think its calked the big Apple comic con. not sure. I have to check the ticket
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Brian private msg quote post Address this user
Nick Email Mark Roman to discuss the length of time you need to hold books and see if it's acceptable.

Southerncross NYCC is Thurs - Sun Big Apple Con is a Smaller Con
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector willieCPA4646 private msg quote post Address this user
My daughter and I were able to get tickets for Friday only. Because of the "scalping" issue that seems so prevalent in the New York area, ReedPOP added a lot of protocol about getting 2016 tickets.
I was able to log in (with a customized URL sent from ReedPOP) shortly after the tickets went "live." By that time, however, both Saturday and Sunday were sold out.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be there as always
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I pre-ordered the new 2016 NYCC NECA ninja titles foot boxed set this morning
Post 6 IP   flag post
598080 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?