CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New and old to your Collection -NEWSSTAND- Part 26551

SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Question for you guys. When did CGC start differentiating between newsstand and direct? uncanny 513 labels it as a newsstand variant.


CGC is still figuring it out as far I’ve seen. Supposedly they notate when there is a cover price variance but I’ve seen it missed.

@kaptainmyke thanks! this was an eBay auction ended last night. Seller did not mention newsstand.
Post 126 • IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user



Finally! Say what you will, tough newsstand to find in high grade. $5 ebay find.
Post 127 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsstandSpecific



Finally! Say what you will, tough newsstand to find in high grade. $5 ebay find.


Congrats! I know you have been looking for this one for a while now.
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks! I've been crushing my want list lately. I also have an ASM #301 9.6 and an UXM #269 9.6 on the way
Post 129 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user




Post 130 • IP   flag post


Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
Solid week!




Post 131 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Post 132 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Nice Avengers 223. It is tough enough to find a nice clean direct edition white copy.
Post 133 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsstandSpecific
Solid week!



Dood you are crushing it. Congrats!
Post 134 • IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
A couple more

Post 135 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Like the WCA 46. Haven't been able to find a NM in my searches. Have a pair of spidey head versions though.
Post 136 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I've been looking for a 9.8 Deadpool Circle Chase for a while. Tough to find with it's all black cover and it being embossed on top of that.




Also picked up a generously graded 9.2 Canadian Price Variant NM16


Post 137 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 138 • IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
If you’re patient, the registry across the street can be a gold mine. This should pair nicely with the ASM #301 I just picked up. Both issues released 6/88

Post 139 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
I've been looking for a 9.8 Deadpool Circle Chase for a while. Tough to find with it's all black cover and it being embossed on top of that.




Damn!

Jelly!!
Post 140 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 141 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Found this in York PA when I was travelling for work.


Post 142 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 143 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user

Post 144 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user


9.8 contender for the 2019 slabbing pile.
Post 145 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


I bought the set but this was the only newsie in it.
Post 146 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Some Spider-Woman newsies.


Post 147 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Regular scanner is giving me problems, so trying my large format one.


Post 148 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 149 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 150 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 152 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Regular scanner is giving me problems, so trying my large format one.




Never seen this one. I really enjoy the graphic play with this cover.
Post 153 • IP   flag post
Collector Crunkpostit private msg quote post Address this user



I got to meet Sam one year at his table in Dallas. Very nice guy. Watched him do the sketch and sign. I asked how much, he tells me $40. Still resides in my collection.
Post 154 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



2017 DC Comics HARLEY QUINN #17 NEWSSTAND EDITION CGC 9.4 SS Signed by Harley Quinn co-creators BRUCE TIMM and PAUL DINI.
Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 369 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?