Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New and old to your Collection -NEWSSTAND- Part 26551

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Issue #1
Post 51 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user

Stumbled upon this one a few months back and haven’t seen another since.
Very happy to have it.
Post 52 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user

I’ve had this one over a year now but I don’t think I’ve shared. Everyone’s gotta have ASM 361.
Post 53 IP   flag post

This one I’m proud of because it was in my first batch of submissions and it graded higher than I anticipated. Ebay ad selling it raw said 9.4 and it got a 9.6 from CBCS, who knew?
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@Joosh nice ASM 299 and 361. I have an ASM 361 signed by Bagley with CBCS now, but not as nice as your copy.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joosh

This one I’m proud of because it was in my first batch of submissions and it graded higher than I anticipated. Ebay ad selling it raw said 9.4 and it got a 9.6 from CBCS, who knew?

IMO newsstand foil covers are tough to find in the wild in high grade, great pick up.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
@Joosh nice ASM 299 and 361. I have an ASM 361 signed by Bagley with CBCS now, but not as nice as your copy.

Thanks! I’d like to also get a ASM 300 9.6 newsstand but I’m happy with my direct 9.6 CBCS.

I’m also looking for ASM 365 newsstand 9.8 but I’ve never seen one yet, be it CBCS or cgc.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user

I was offering big bucks for this about a month ago. Per usual, this popped up on ebay last week for next to nothing
Post 58 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
good selections, great choices

that 2099 foil!
Post 59 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsstandSpecific

I was offering big bucks for this about a month ago. Per usual, this popped up on ebay last week for next to nothing

Happy to see you’ve found one! One of the fun parts about collecting newsstands is that while you can offer $4-$500 and get no takers, with a little patience someone may just list one on ebay unknowingly for pennies on the dollar 👌🏻
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes

Thanks! I’d like to also get a ASM 300 9.6 newsstand but I’m happy with my direct 9.6 CBCS.

I’m also looking for ASM 365 newsstand 9.8 but I’ve never seen one yet, be it CBCS or cgc.

I'm happy with these two for the time being. The cbcs got hit hard with the 1/4" fade along the bottom of the cover. The spine on the 9.0 cgc....no clue how it graded so high.

Post 61 IP   flag post
I bought this one new at a grocery store. Haven’t seen any graded. Mine is about 8.0, would like to get a nicer copy for grading.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Can’t forget the front cover
Post 63 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
deleted
Post 64 IP   flag post

Big fan of Clayton Crain's art tho.
We could make a thread with his covers.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
My bad, sorry
Post 66 IP   flag post

Post 67 IP   flag post

Post 68 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
New.

Post 69 IP   flag post
Old.

Post 70 IP   flag post

Post 71 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Is this a newsstand edition? I just used the last ebay coupon for this and wasn't really paying attention to whether it had the bar code or not.

Post 72 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helric1
Is this a nesstand edition? I just used the last ebay coupon for this and wasn't really paying attention to whether it had the bar code or not.

Yes it is!
Post 73 IP   flag post

Post 74 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helric1
Is this a newsstand edition? I just used the last ebay coupon for this and wasn't really paying attention to whether it had the bar code or not.

That does indeed appear to be a barcode in your image.
Would you like to know the grade?

j/k
Post 75 IP   flag post

Post 76 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Barcodes!
Post 77 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Barcodes!

You forgot about the shitty quality paper and printing as well

Post 78 IP   flag post
Finally got around to opening this one

Post 79 IP   flag post
Signed and unsigned. Cbcs and CGC

Wolverine Limited Series 1

Post 80 IP   flag post
596780 369 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?