CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New and old to your Collection -NEWSSTAND- Part 26551

Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Saw a few for cheap today so I brought them home.






Byrne's Alpha Flight is so underrated.
Love that series and slowly working on a CPV set.
Post 351 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


Post 352 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


Took the day off to have a 4 day weekend. Saw this in a shop I only go to once in a while.
Post 353 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
A few arrivals today. The two Dazzler books are Canadian price variants. I might send the #23 in. It's pretty sharp.





Post 354 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Filling up holes in my Alpha Flight CPV collection:





Post 355 • IP   flag post


Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
A few hard to find Modern post 2010 newsstands

Cameo of Evil Deadpool (chopped up in the fridge)







Not a big Thor fan, but can't get enough of Esad Ribic's art.




Finally a newstand version to go with the direct edition and black foil versions.



Post 356 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
Filling up holes





Seriously, cool CPV books. I'm thinking on doing a few short CPV runs of Transformers and Uncanny X-Men.
Post 357 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley

A transformers run would be awesome. The first issue in CPV goes for a pretty penny.
Post 358 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 359 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
As far as I know this is the only one:

Post 360 • IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
Just missing #7 & #11 to complete the Jim Lee run


Post 361 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
A few more post 2010 newsstands








Post 362 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


Post 363 • IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s a couple of 9.8’s you don’t see everyday, Mark Jewelers Inserts
Post 364 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
While checking through my BATMAN & DETECTIVE runs I noticed a
letter & number next to the bar code...anyone know what it's
meant to indicate?



CC


CC

mm
Post 365 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann I'm looking forward to the answer to this question. I've wondered this myself. We'll have to wait for one of the comic gurus to answer this one.
Post 366 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Received some Canadian newsstand copies today.
















Post 367 • IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
Harder to find than you’d think


Post 368 • IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
Mail call! I bought these two raw from BigRedOne1944. I only need UXM #286 to complete my 9.6/9.8 Jim Lee UXM run




Post 369 • IP   flag post
657131 369 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?