CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New and old to your Collection -NEWSSTAND- Part 26551

Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Inspired by the growing discussion in Newsstands on the forum -- including the discussions in the Newsstand Premium thread -- it felt right to revive the "New and old to your Collection -NEWSSTAND-" thread that has since been Archived.

Feel free to share your newsstands. Look forward to seeing some newsstands from 2000 up until the death of newsstands.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Here is my Wolverine Origins 10. I have included an image of the direct edition 3 claw variant so those not familiar can key in on the slight differences between direct and newsstands of the 2000s





Post 2 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user



😊

Newsstand Artgerm Batgirl I like!!!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 9 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user





I'm very proud of that one.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




This one is getting regraded and pressed tho
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Took a few years to find this one in high grade:


Post 12 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 13 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 17 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke





I'm very proud of that one.


nice one


Post 18 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 21 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 22 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 23 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 25 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Error edition, wrong issue #
Post 26 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I like your Newsstand run of ASMs. How much of the modern run were you able to complete?
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user














Post 29 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 369 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?