Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New and old to your Collection -NEWSSTAND- Part 26551

Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Inspired by the growing discussion in Newsstands on the forum -- including the discussions in the Newsstand Premium thread -- it felt right to revive the "New and old to your Collection -NEWSSTAND-" thread that has since been Archived.

Feel free to share your newsstands. Look forward to seeing some newsstands from 2000 up until the death of newsstands.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Here is my Wolverine Origins 10. I have included an image of the direct edition 3 claw variant so those not familiar can key in on the slight differences between direct and newsstands of the 2000s

Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post

Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post

😊

Newsstand Artgerm Batgirl I like!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post

Post 8 IP   flag post

Post 9 IP   flag post

I'm very proud of that one.
Post 10 IP   flag post

This one is getting regraded and pressed tho
Post 11 IP   flag post
Took a few years to find this one in high grade:

Post 12 IP   flag post

Post 13 IP   flag post

Post 14 IP   flag post

Post 15 IP   flag post

Post 16 IP   flag post

Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

I'm very proud of that one.

nice one

Post 18 IP   flag post

Post 19 IP   flag post

Post 20 IP   flag post

Post 21 IP   flag post

Post 22 IP   flag post

Post 23 IP   flag post

Post 24 IP   flag post

Post 25 IP   flag post

Error edition, wrong issue #
Post 26 IP   flag post

Post 27 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke I like your Newsstand run of ASMs. How much of the modern run were you able to complete?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 IP   flag post

Post 30 IP   flag post
596791 369 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?