CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Certified Comics For SaleComics Silver AgeFor Sale

WTS: Vampirella #1 CGC 7.5 (1969) White Pages6512

Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

WTS: Vampirella #1 CGC 7.5 (1969) White Pages. 1st Appearance of Vampirella

$500 Free Ship USA. International Quoted.

I'll throw in some free raws with it. Modern stuff.





Post 1 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Nice. If I hadn’t just purchased a small collection for close to that much, I’d be interested.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim I'm thinking about selling this. I put it up on FB and ebay for a month to see. Maybe someone here wants.


Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Mmmm, if I didn't already have two.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
Mmmm, if I didn't already have two.


You got higher grade than me? I'll buy up/trade up.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
Mmmm, if I didn't already have two.


You got higher grade than me? I'll buy up/trade up.


I have a CGC 8.5 and another high grade at CGC now that should be back in few weeks. Let me think...
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkga


Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
@KingNampa



Post 8 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Ooooooo pretty. I got a raw 6.6ish

Edit: 5.0
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Hi All,

WTS: Vampirella #1 CGC 7.5 (1969) White Pages. 1st Appearance of Vampirella

$500 Free Ship USA. International Quoted.

I'll throw in some free raws with it. Modern stuff.







SOLD THANKS TO EBAY COUPON
Post 10 • IP   flag post
657131 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?