Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPSignatures

Jock Signature Authentication6506

Collector Blizz private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all!

Just curious if anyone has ever submitted a comic signed by Jock (Mark Simpson) to be signature authenticated and it be verified?

I want to submit my Tec 880 to be slabbed and it is also signed, so I want that verified as well. I know it's legit cause I stood in front of him when he signed it but I don't want it to hurt the grade if it's not verified, for some reason.

Thanks!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Squack private msg quote post Address this user
If you plan on getting it graded, you pretty much have to get the signature verified if you don't want it to affect the grade. If you were there when it was signed, there is not much a risk on the verification anyway.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Blizz private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squack
If you plan on getting it graded, you pretty much have to get the signature verified if you don't want it to affect the grade. If you were there when it was signed, there is not much a risk on the verification anyway.

Totally forgot to say thanks for this response.

I just wanted to see if anyone had submitted a Jock signature and it was actually verified by the company. I have since found a few verified sigs on ebay, so that's good to know they have him on file.
Post 3 IP   flag post
597914 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?