Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Want to Buy

Looking for ASM 361, possible trade6436

Collector Relaxin89 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone, I’m looking for an ASM 361 to give as a gift to my oldest son to go with his Venomverse #1 Crain I bought him a few month back. I would like it to be CBCS and 9.4 or better if possible. Hoping to trade for something I already have up for saleclickable text but I don’t have much so let me know a $$$ if you don’t see anything worth trading. Otherwise I’m probably going to just buy one off feebay. Thanks everyone!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I have an extra raw I figure for a 9.4.

I don’t see anything in the e-bay store that interests me, but if you have any books in your collection you want to trade, let me know. I can sub this book for 2 day Modern if you don’t wanna do raw. We can work out the details VIA PM.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Looks like 2 day Modern might not be worth the extra money, but if a raw copy interests you, let me know.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
I have this one currently listed on Ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183213186627?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I would trade it for STRANGE TALES #150 CBCS 8.5

or if interested, PM me for details on a Direct Pay-Pal Price.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Got a newsstand 9.8 I’m lookin to unload, $400, let me know.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
I have a raw 2nd print and a raw 1st print.

1st print is a solid 9.8, not selling it raw, though.Subbing it at Baltimore for on site grading.

I'd sell the raw 2nd print 9.6 for $100 shipped via double boxed priority.

Not in a rush to sell it, I think the Venom movie will push this book up considerably, when the final trailer is dropped or Carnage is either in the movie, or makes a cameo/teaser appearance in the closing credits😍😍. ..like 99.9999% of the books I have, it's not on eBay, and is set aside for slabbing, as it's worth slabbing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Relaxin89 private msg quote post Address this user
Gentlemen thank you for the offers but I was able to get one. Can’t wait to give it to my son for his Birthday, thank you all for reaching out and thank you again to the gentleman I got it from. I am blown away by this community and all of you willing to help a guy make his kids Birthday special.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Would be interested to know What Grade and what price you paid?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@Relaxin89 Just saw this & was wondering if you were thinking of a display; I've done them a couple of different ways; though I plan to swap the Spider-Gwen covers out for graded ASM 361-363 (second printing on 361, 362) when they come back from CBCS.

Post 9 IP   flag post
@BabaLament Is there an indicator on 362 to look out for that shows it’s a 2nd print? I know 361’s 2nd print has the silver cover.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector lpgasdude private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabaLament
@Relaxin89 Just saw this & was wondering if you were thinking of a display; I've done them a couple of different ways; though I plan to swap the Spider-Gwen covers out for graded ASM 361-363 (second printing on 361, 362) when they come back from CBCS.

I like those frames the Spider-Gwen's are in. Mind sharing where you got those at ?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector _satan private msg quote post Address this user
Yes please share where you got these frames
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim ASM 362 also has a silver front cover.

@lpgasdude @_satan Hi guys! The frame w/ the ASM 361-363 is a custom piece/prototype. The Spider-Gwen frames are a production run from www.gradecomstore.com. I'm working on an arrangement with the owner to be an authorized vendor; once I get permission, I'll be able to sell them through my Facebook store & provide a CBCS Forum discount. Until then, the site above is his store.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Cool! Their Museum Edition frames have UV protection!

http://www.gradecomstore.com/graded-book-pod-museum-edition/
Post 14 IP   flag post
600644 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?