CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
.....dead thread
Post 1 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'd be interested in buying just 29, 33, and 42. I have all the others, and there's a double so....let's work something out
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
edited my post ...the Kaptain and I will discuss in PM
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
What’s the 24 month average?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
I agree.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher
.....dead thread


SO this thread is to discuss death?

What do you guys think happens after you die?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@KingNampa We are judged for our doings that we do in life. Wrongs and rights.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I think we are all going to be surprised after we die.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
We fertilize the earth.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
We sleep, so to speak.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
hahahahaha...you guys kill me

I need to scan my books and submit proper pics so I deleted my thread
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/163059953943

@Watcher, your lot is priced too cheap.

Here's 16 run issues, later SA/BA ASM books, no keys at all, in about 4.0 on average....at $260 with a few days left.

Median overstreet on the books in that ebay lot is around $20.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Well.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
lol...I know it is. Thats ok with me. Figured most f these books are 40 or 50 each. Even the 50 1.8 is worth decent money.

But I'm going to start over ...I haven't priced any of these books in a few years
Post 14 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I have no idea what this thread is about. I'll hide this doctored art image I made here.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
I have no idea what this thread is about. I'll hide this doctored art image I made here.



I posted 10 ASM silver raws for sale and no one really had interest except the Kaptain so I deleted it and PM'd with Kap.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
657131 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?