CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Movies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Mysterio is villain in next Spider-man6380

Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
To be played by Jake Gyllenhaal
clickable text

Fishbowl helmet or gtfo



Start your asm 13(?) purchasing
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Drbearsec private msg quote post Address this user
ugh... what a terrible acting choice. They could have saved millions by using an inanimate 2 x 4 and get a similar acting job.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Stu private msg quote post Address this user
@Drbearsec Plank from Ed, Edd and Eddie?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Drbearsec private msg quote post Address this user
lol. Be a better choice.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector Drbearsec private msg quote post Address this user
The inanimate carbon rod from The Simpsons would be good too.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I swore no more comics, then this happened. PaulPop private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing can make worse what they did to Spider-man in the last movie. (Also known as Iron man 4) I had to sandpaper my eyes after watching that POS.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Gyllenhaal is a very good actor, IMO.

I don't have any ASM 13's so I really don't care, tbh.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
I got one. It ain't much, but I got one.

Mysterio is the perfect villain for today's CG tech, and I think JG should do fine. The thing is, you don't ever see a lot of Mysterio's face, so I wonder if that will change, or we won't see much of his face.


Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll wait for the Venomized Mysterio, that’s the big bucks!
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Perfect timing. I have an ASM #13 shipped from CBCS today
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Gyllenhaal is a very good actor, IMO.

I don't have any ASM 13's so I really don't care, tbh.
agree.. Donnie darko is a personal favourite
Post 12 • IP   flag post
657131 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?