CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Cover Contest Week 90 - Newsstand is Dead!6352

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Still think I should win. One of DC comics final modern day newsstands. But whatevs
Post 101 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@shrewbeer - Okay, will post one when I get home from work today.
Post 102 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
okay, no pressure!

Post 103 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 104 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Time to vote!
Post 105 • IP   flag post


SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Still think I should win. One of DC comics final modern day newsstands. But whatevs


If not myself, then kaptainmyke. We fit the criteria the best; captured the essence, if you will. I digress, but not without a small dose of adversity.
Post 106 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I have never seen so much politicking to win a contest where there is no prize.

Everyone gets a "participation" trophy. It is the American way.
Post 107 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 108 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite ftw!
Post 109 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
lame. not real newsstands.
Post 110 • IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

Poor Oprah...
Post 111 • IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
lame. not real newsstands.


The Batman 404 and Hawkeye aren't real newsstands...?

Well...technically the Bats #404 is a CANADIAN newsstand, so...you're right!

Those wacky Canadians and their weak dollar.

(Shaky-fist emoticon)
Post 112 • IP   flag post
657131 112 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?