Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk2069
Can’t remember who suggested Guns Akimbo, but it was pretty good! Not what I would have picked, but thoroughly enjoyed it!
I kept thinking is was the hobbit guy but no!! it was the magic guy!! was a fun movie...will watch again!!
Post 776 IP   flag post
Collector KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
been watching episodes of 8 out of 10 cats does countdown on youtube!! I like it when I can get the maths and the words!!
Post 777 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics I’m pretty sure that’s the first movie with Daniel Radcliffe I’ve ever seen.
Post 778 IP   flag post
Thick Skinned OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk2069
Can’t remember who suggested Guns Akimbo, but it was pretty good! Not what I would have picked, but thoroughly enjoyed it!

That was me, post 750. Glad you enjoyed it, stupid fun!
Post 779 IP   flag post

Wonder Woman 1984 Release Pushed to Christmas

Warner Bros. has postponed the release of Wonder Woman 1984 to Christmas Day, December 25, 2020. This moves the superheroine’s sequel back from the planned release on October 2. It was originally scheduled for theatrical release on June 5, then it was bumped to August 14, before landing on the October date.

“[Director Patty Jenkins] is an exceptional filmmaker and with Wonder Woman 1984 she has delivered an incredibly dynamic film that moviegoers of all ages around the world will absolutely love,” Toby Emmerich, Warmer Bros. Motion Picture Group chairman, said. “We’re very proud of the film and look forward to bringing it to audiences for the holidays.”

“First and foremost let me say how much Gal and I love all our devoted Wonder Woman fans around the world, and your excitement for WW84 couldn’t make us happier or more eager for you to see the movie,” Jenkins said. “Because I know how important it is to bring this movie to you on a big screen when all of us can share the experience together, I’m hopeful you won’t mind waiting just a little bit longer. With the new date on Christmas Day, we can’t wait to spend the holidays with you!”

This move was likely in response to the underwhelming response that Tenet, another Warner Bros. movie, received upon its release. The movie, which cost an estimated $200 million to make only saw $20 million on its Labor Day weekend opening.

Jenkins, who helmed the highly successful Wonder Woman in 2017, returns to the director’s chair. Gal Gadot returns as the titular superheroine and Chris Pine is back as Steve Trevor. Pedro Pascal joins the cast as Max Lord and Kristen Wiig joins as Barbara Minerva/Cheetah.
Post 780 IP   flag post

WandaVision | Official Trailer | Disney+

Post 781 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
that new Mando trailer looks better than the last two Star Wars films....

Six hours of a turtles humping would have been better than the last two SW films.
Post 782 IP   flag post
334625 782 7