Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://collider.com/wandavision-accent-explained-elizabeth-olsen/
Post 876 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
not TV happenings but today we watched Mystery Men with my 13yr old kid.....not sure if he agrees but I'm certain it is one of the best super hero movies out there!!!

I really liked Mystery Men and think its underrated. The satire and parodying of superheroes was probably ahead of its time and would probably be much better received now than it did when it was released.
Post 877 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Well, I think the first 2 episodes of Wandavision were really stupid. I think the show would have benefited from releasing it all at once. Very disappointed so far.
Post 878 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Post 879 IP   flag post
Post 880 IP   flag post

Post 881 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I tried to watch TITANS on HBO and gave up on episode three. It focuses on my least favorite character, Raven...Starfire is a tall black woman with amnesia and some kind of curly red mop on her head dressed like a prostitute. It guest stars the terminally obnoxious and frustrating Hawk and Dove and there is absolutely nothing fun about it. On the other hand it drove me back to Doom Patrol which is both quite fun and quite funny.
Post 882 IP   flag post
Just watched the first 3 episodes of WandaVision. Looks good so far

WandaVision will consist of nine episodes in total. Here are their release dates. All episodes drop at 3 a.m. ET, on subsequent Fridays.

WandaVision episode 1: January 15

WandaVision episode 2: January 15

WandaVision episode 3: January 22

WandaVision episode 4: January 29

WandaVision episode 5: February 5

WandaVision episode 6: February 12

WandaVision episode 7: February 19

WandaVision episode 8: February 26

WandaVision episode 9: March 5
Post 883 IP   flag post

How to watch the Marvel movies in order: chronological order

A Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) timeline is likely what you're searching for. Here's how to watch the Marvel films in chronological order, starting with Captain America: The First Avengers and finishing with Spider-Man: Far From Home. The reason to watch the Marvel movies in this order is pretty simple: you'll see events play out as they happened, beginning with Red Skull's search for the Tesseract, and ending with Peter Parker's Venetian vacation. The story has now continued with WandaVision on Disney Plus, which you'll also find below – like Spider-Man: Far From Home, that's set after Endgame.

Here's the chronological viewing order of the Marvel movies:

Captain America: The First Avenger (takes place during WWII)
Captain Marvel (takes place in 1995)
Iron Man (takes place in 2010)
Iron Man 2 (takes place after Iron Man)
The Incredible Hulk (time unspecified, pre-Avengers)
Thor (takes place six months before Avengers)
The Avengers (takes place in 2012)
Iron Man 3 (takes place six months after The Avengers)
Thor: Dark World (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
Captain America: Winter Soldier (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
Guardians of the Galaxy (sometime in 2014)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (after Guardians)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (takes place in 2015)
Ant-Man (takes place in 2015)
Captain America: Civil War (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (post-Civil War, pre-Infinity War)
Doctor Strange (takes place in 2016)
Black Panther (takes place in 2017)
Thor: Ragnarok (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
Avengers: Infinity War (takes place in 2017)
Ant-Man and The Wasp (ambiguous, but fits nicely between IW and Endgame)
Avengers: Endgame (starts in 2017, finishes in 2022)
Spider-Man: Far From Home (post-Endgame)
If you want to throw Marvel TV in there, too, WandaVision takes place after Endgame, but it's unclear right now when it's set relative to Far From Home:

WandaVision (set just after Endgame)
When 2021 Marvel movies like Black Widow and The Eternals are finally released, along with more Disney Plus shows like The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki, we'll update this MCU timeline accordingly. Black Widow is meant to be set after Captain America: Civil War – but it's unclear if parts of the film will be set earlier or later, so we've left it off of the list for now.

Marvel movies in order: release date

Want to watch the MCU movies in release order? You'll want this list, which begins with Iron Man in 2008 and ends in 2019 with Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home. Watching the Marvel movies in release order is a more rewarding nostalgia trip, and you'll see how the MCU films get better over time with increased budgets and better casts. The story was meant to be enjoyed in this order, after all.

We've also included the future MCU Phase 4 release dates below for your reference, which should be packed after a silent 2020 for new Marvel movies.

Phase One

Iron Man (2008)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
Thor (2011)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
Marvel’s The Avengers (2012)

Phase Two

Iron Man 3 (2013)
Thor: The Dark World (2013)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
Ant-Man (2015)

Phase Three

Captain America: Civil War (2016)
Doctor Strange (2016)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Black Panther (2018)
Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
Captain Marvel (2019)
Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)

Phase Four

WandaVision (TV show – January 15, 2021)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (TV show – March 19, 2021)
Black Widow (May 7, 2021)
Loki (TV show – May 2021)
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (July 9, 2021)
The Eternals (November 5, 2021)
Ms Marvel (TV show – late 2021)
Untitled third Spider-Man movie (December 17, 2021)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (March 25, 2022)
Thor: Love and Thunder (May 6, 2022)
Black Panther 2 (July 8, 2022)
Captain Marvel 2 (November 11, 2022)
The future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including TV shows

Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania (TBD)
Blade (TBD)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (TBD)
Fantastic Four (TBD)
Hawkeye (TV show – TBA)
She-Hulk (TV show – TBA)
Moon Knight (TV show – TBA)
Secret Invasion (TV show – TBA)
Ironheart (TV show – TBA)
Armor Wars (TV show – TBA)
Post 884 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

I finally finished watching Queen's Gambit on Netflix and I really enjoyed it. By now, you are probably sick and tired of everyone telling you how great it is, but it really is an enjoyable show. Well done and well acted. Good story. I had a few minor quibbles, but I usually do. Short series with only 7 episodes (bout 1 hour each), so not too much time to invest.
Post 885 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
The second season of Snowpiercer on TNT starts tomorrow's night!!!
Post 886 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O Cool! I've been waiting for it.
Post 887 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Possible punisher reboot with Jon bernthal

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/jon-bernthal-punisher-reboot.html
Post 888 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I've been binging Expanse - on Amazon Prime for me - not sure what other services may have it.

It is just great...starting season 4 now, I think season 5 is also out now but then I'll actually have to wait a year for the final season to film and release.

It's hard to explain as it is a massive story with multiple recurring groups and characters but all focusing on the main crew of 4 and I have to resist watching the next episode when it gets too late at night!!!
Post 889 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics I've been considering watching this...can you try at a high level summary of what the show is about? Is it an alien invasion?
Post 890 IP   flag post
@GAC

Hundreds of years in the future, things are different than what we are used to after humans have colonized the solar system and Mars has become an independent military power. Rising tensions between Earth and Mars have put them on the brink of war. Against this backdrop, a hardened detective and a rogue ship's captain come together to investigate the case of a missing young woman. The investigation leads them on a race across the solar system that could expose the greatest conspiracy in human history.
First episode date: November 23, 2015
Adapted from: The Expanse
Post 891 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster Wow!! Thanks brother!! 🍻

"The investigation leads them on a race across the solar system that could expose the greatest conspiracy in human history."

THIS is very intriguing!!! I may have to give this a chance!!
Post 892 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@OGJackster Wow!! Thanks brother!! 🍻

"The investigation leads them on a race across the solar system that could expose the greatest conspiracy in human history."

THIS is very intriguing!!! I may have to give this a chance!!
@GAC - Good show. I have enjoyed it. And, as a bonus, I don't always see the plot twists until they come.
Post 893 IP   flag post
@Scifinator Very cool!! I'll check it out!! Thx!
Post 894 IP   flag post
March 18th

Post 895 IP   flag post
Mother box tie in to the Snyder cut...

https://www.ign.com/articles/snyder-cut-justice-league-meal-kit-mother-box-burger
Post 896 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I just watched the pilot episode of the new SyFy Network series “Resident Alien@, which apparently is based on a Dark Horse comic series.

I was IN as soon as I say Alan Tudyk was the lead. But I really enjoyed it. If you have a dry & slightly twisted sense of humor, maybe give it a shot.

Post 897 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
I am hearing good things about it.
Post 898 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim I watched it when it first aired the other night. It had it's good moments. I'll watch for a few episodes. It's got a potential dark side to it that intrigues me.
Post 899 IP   flag post
I've had it dvr'd and coincidentally, I watched it last night. I'll watch it again. It had its funny moments and kept my attention.
Post 900 IP   flag post
Ok..not TV but a movie on Amazon...about a minute into the latest Hellboy movie and already the tone is being set for what seems like a stupid movie.
Now I love the comics and the first 2 movies so I was already heading into this with low, low expectations....I fear they may go even lower than what I was bracing myself for.
Post 901 IP   flag post
If anyone gets Discovery+, make sure to watch Six Degrees with Mike Rowe. LOVED IT!

Post 902 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Ok..not TV but a movie on Amazon...about a minute into the latest Hellboy movie and already the tone is being set for what seems like a stupid movie.
Now I love the comics and the first 2 movies so I was already heading into this with low, low expectations....I fear they may go even lower than what I was bracing myself for.

nope..30 minutes in...have to pull the plug, can't watch it
Post 903 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Surprised that these hadn't been posted yet. They are the Obi-Wan set in the UK that is being built.

Post 904 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O This looks like something you would enjoy... I'm on the 2nd episode right now. (Discovery+)

Post 905 IP   flag post
600861 999 30